If you run a business in this day and age, you need the power technology in order to keep up with the daily operational needs of your enterprise. One of those needs happens to be printing and copying because these are an everyday affair in any office.
An efficient print environment is an indispensable component of most businesses. Even if you are not engaged in the printing business, printing could still be an important part of your operations. For this reason, you should equip your workplace with modern printing and copying devices.
If your company is already equipped with printing infrastructure, you may work with a managed print services or MPS provider to structure and optimize your print environment.
What You Should Look for in a Multifunction Printing and Copying Machine
Several years ago, printing, photocopying, scanning and sending fax messages were all done on different stand-alone devices. With new developments in technology and the need to save space, materials and energy cost, these four separate machines are now often built into a single multifunction device.
When buying multifunction printers, these are the most important attributes you need to look for:
- Speed – this refers to the number of pages you can print or copy in a given period of time. If you are dealing with high volume printing or copying, you want a machine that’s able to deliver that requirement.
- Networking Capability – this refers to the ability of your printing/copying device to connect to existing networks and perform important printing, copying or scanning tasks remotely.
- Compatibility – This refers to your printing/copying machine’s ability to communicate with devices in your existing network. Networking requires all machines and devices to be compatible with one another. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Ease of Operation – While it is true that a majority of modern office workers are computer-savvy and can easily adapt to new machines, user-friendliness and simplicity of operation still matters.
- Price – There are different brands of printers for sale in the market. But the one that can offer big savings in terms of initial cost and long-term use usually win.
In line with its aim to cater to the most pressing printing/copying needs of its existing and potential customers, Xerox has come forward to introduce five of its most outstanding Xerox copiers for small business for the year 2020:
Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI Color Multifunction Printer
The Xerox WorkCentre 6515DN is a compact multifunction printer. Its important features include:
- Copying speed of 28 pages per minute
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Auto document feeder – 50 sheets
- Display panel can turn 90 degrees
- Main cassette capacity of 250 sheets
- Mobile connectivity
- Print resolution of 1200 by 2400 dpt
- Ability to scan or print directly from the cloud
Xerox WorkCentre 6027/NI Multifunction Printer
This is the ideal printing device for small businesses with high printing requirements. It’s a compact LED printer capable of delivering high-quality copy, scan and fax functions. It’s salient features include:
- A 600 dots per inch color laser printer
- Copying speed of 18 pages per minute for both monochrome and color
- 1200 dots per inch color scanner
- USB, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- A 150 page automatic document feeder input cassette
- Supports both wireless and wired connectivity
- One-touch setup
Xerox B215DNI Multifunction Printer
The Xerox B215DNI is a monochrome printer designed for small work groups. It’s features include:
- A 250-sheet cassette
- A 40-sheet auto document feeder
- Copying speed of 9 pages per minute
- A 3.5 inch 90 degrees teal colored touch display panel
- A USB direct port
- Wireless and mobile connectivity
- Supports secure printing from mobile device, Google cloud, and desktop, laptop or flash drive
- Printing speed of 31 pages per minute black and white
Xerox VersaLink C405/DN Color MultiFunction Printer
The Xerox Versalink C405/DN is an efficient multifunction printer that is designed to meet the printing and copying needs of small to large businesses. It boasts touch screen superiority, familiar “mobile” experience, and the Xerox Easy translator Service app which can quickly translate scanned documents into different languages. Here are some of the printer’s most prominent features:
- A printing speed of 35 pages per minute
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB and NFC connectivity
- 700-sheet cassette capacity
- 600 x 600 dots per inch print and scan quality
- Mobile connectivity
Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DN Color Multifunction Printer
The WorkCentre 6515/DN is what you can consider a moderately efficient 4 in 1 printing and copying device. It is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It’s salient features include:
- Printing speed of 30 page per minute for both monochrome and color
- USB data storage
- 50 sheets auto document feeder
- A manual feed tray with a capacity of 50 sheets
- A print resolution of 1200 x 2400 dots per inch
- A scan resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch
- Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Cloud and mobile connectivity options available
- A wide touch display panel
As a technology leader in the design, development and production of office machines, Xerox has become a leading brand. It is one of the most influential players of the printing and copying industry and it is poised to play a big role in the shaping of printer technology in the future. Xerox copiers for small business are an innovation aimed to redefine productivity and safeguard data integrity while promoting mobile printing.
As an MPS provider, OnDock supports a wide variety of Xerox machines.
Call us toll free at 1.844.633.3050 for your print management needs.